Your contribution of time or financial donation will help support the non-profit mission of Pastoral Counseling Center of St. Mary's and in the "Spirit of the Good Samaritan" (Luke 10: 25-37), allow us to serve all who come to our door, including those who can not afford the full cost of counseling services.
- Become an Individual, Corporate or Congregational Sponsor
- Volunteer to assist with fundraiser or administrative tasks (We would love to have a volunteer to manage data input)
- Volunteer to serve on PCC Board of Directors - Our goal is to have 3 new members each year with members serving 3 year terms
- Donate space
- Give donations for upgrading computers and programs
- Host a premarital workshop weekend
- Donate printer supplies (Canon 104 laser cartridge and HP 131A Laser Cartridges, Black and 4 colors)
- Make a referral
- Donations for resources i.e., therapeutic games, books, workbooks and videos
Sponsorship Brochure: What You need to Know About ... Sponsorship
Donations can be made to PCC by mail to
Pastoral Counseling of St. Mary's, Inc.
PO Box 914
Lexington Park, MD 20653
or by checks issued through your bank's online payment service.
Donations can also be made through pledges and donations through United Way of St. Mary's County or Maryland Charity Campaign.
To make a donation with your credit card, just fill out the amount below and click 'Make a Payment'. You'll be taken to PayPal's Website, where you can complete the payment to PCC safely and securely.