The PCC standard fee is $120.
Receipts are provided upon request for clients to submit for reimbursement if counselor does not participate in insurance
Client will do all other paperwork associated with this effort
Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
What is my deductible and has it been met?
How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
Is approval required from my primary care physician?
PCC fees have been based on sliding scale since the outset in 1983. For those unable to afford our fee, we have a client assistance plan. The plan is supported by donations from local churches, private donors, corporate donors, a percentage of fees from clients and United Way of St. Mary's. Clients utilizing our sliding scale or client assistance fund are the working poor who find themselves in need of help and otherwise unable to afford professional counseling either due to lack of finances or health insurance. These clients pay what they can afford. Our client assistance program bridges gaps to enable the PCC to pay counselors for the service they provide.
Fees are set in consultation with client
Fees are based on income and need
Standard fee is $120.00 per session
All fees below base fee will be reiviewed on a 6 month basis
All fees will be reviewed annually
- Available on limited basis for clients unable to pay
Requires and appropriately signed request for fee consideration, and:
- 2 most recent pay stubs or W2
- If self employed, 2 recent bank statmentens savings and checking statements an/or 1099
- Worksheed documenting income and expenses to support request for fe consideration
- Explore options for reimbursement from insurance. Determine co-pay for out of network provider and consider accepting co-pya if the client does not wish to deal with reimbursement or let provider know that they are in counseling.
Cash, check, money orders and PayPal payments accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
- All fees to be collected by the end of the month
- Clients shall not owe fees in excess of one month worth of service
- Client responsible for paying for returned check
- Client responsible for Returned Check fees of $25.00
Payment for returned checks may be in cash or a money order
Request a therapy appointment online